Expanding The Recycling Program and Community Service
Implementation of any and all changes in the following areas are intended to control costs, increase our fund resources, and provide consistent services throughout the Township.
All funds received will be applied directly to the road program to increase the volume of road surface improvements throughout the Township.
- Free Mulch – is now available to all NUNDA TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
- Free Mulch - is available for pick up by all NUNDA TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS at the Anita Sherwood Park 24/7 or loaded into vehicles at 3518 Bay Rd. Saturdays from 7 to noon.
- Free Mulch - Pick Up – and quantities are reserved to each residents address and is intended to be site specific in its end use.
- If a contractor is hired to deliver mulch, the resident is required to accompany the delivery driver. A phone call and/or letter is not sufficient. This is to ensure the mulch is being placed in Nunda Township and not sold privately.
Mulch – Delivery No Charges
- No Charges will be applied for Mulch and respective delivery to all Nunda Township senior citizen residents. We deliver mulch to our senior citizens on Saturday mornings between 7 A.M. and noon. Please make your request online so that we may verify your senior and resident status.
- No Charges will be applied for Mulch and respective delivery to any single drop location requested by any NUNDA TOWNSHIP non for profit organization utilizing the mulch for their own site improvements.
- No Charges will be applied for Mulch and respective delivery to any single drop location requested by any NUNDA TOWNSHIP non for profit organization that utilizes the mulch in an opportunity for fund raising and or community service.
Please contact the Nunda Township Road District for mulch scheduling and any service assistance at 815-459-4410.